Welcome to ACA Screen Recorder
ACA Screen Recorder records the action from your Windows screen and saves it as a standard, easily edited, AVI (Audio-Video Interleaved) movie file. This format can be played under Windows, as well as the Internet, unlike other programs that use proprietary formats that may need special viewers and be difficult, if not impossible, to edit.
This help files is designed to get you started with ACA Screen Recorder quickly.
The screenshot of ACA Screen Recorder
ACA Screen Recorder: features include:
- System-wide hot keys to start, pause, stop recording
- Easy precision visual screen area or window selection
- Optional sound, with choices for recording quality
- Show flashing rectangle when recording or paused.
- Capture in any screen color depth
- Automatically incrementing file names for captures using filename template.
- Multiple video compression choices
- Convenient, user-definable hot keys, including pause recording
- Frame rate and video compressor choices
- Audio compressor choices
- Configure video compressor
- Mouse cursor recording can be turned on or off, true shape of the cursor is recorded
Purchasing ACA Screen Recorder: http://www.acasystems.com/en/buynow.htm.
If you have any question, advice, or you found bugs when you using ACA Screen Recorder, please visit our web site at http://www.acasystems.com/.